CONDUCTIVITY TYPE LEVEL SWITCHES
Salient Features :
• No moving part, free from maintenance.
• No special cable required for signal transmission, ECONOMICAL to install.
• Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
• AC on probes for prevention of electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
• Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
• Variety of control functions and installation system available, beside single point switching.
a] Two point action for automatic pump control.
b] Two point independent switching.
c] Three point switching, two points with pump control logic and one independent point
d] Four point switching having two-pump control logic.
° Variety of probes available for various process conditions.
° Multichannel -4 point independent switching available for various process conditions.
Technical Specifications (Standard):
Housing: DIN Rail mounting
Ambient temperature: 0 ° C to +60° C
Power consumption: 1.9 VA
Mains Voltage: 230/110 V AC (+/-15%), 50 Hz or 24 V DC (ON REQUEST)
Output: 1 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 10 amps, 250 V AC for non-inductive loads.
Response Time: 0.5 Sec
Housing: Aluminium Die Cast
Weight: 1.5 Kg Cast Al.
We manufacture various types of .....
Level Gauges, Float operated Level Indicators, Float operated Level Switches and Temperature Sensors. We also manufacture Customized Process Indicators,Controllers and Control Systems.